Art of Edwin Bishop
Days Gone By
This book contains copies of 16 of my most recent pictures that I like to call memory paintings.
The book was compiled to coincide with the airing of the episode of Land and Sea, Happy Trails.
By using rhymes and paintings, I hope I give you a good idea of the way that boys and girls played years ago, before there were televisions, video games and computers.
- Northeast Side SeriesThe paintings in this video are a series ,they show the house of the Northeast Side. They are available as a set for $250. The paintings are matted but not … Continue reading Northeast Side Series →
- Discovering NewfoundlandFor any one looking to discover what Newfoundland has best to offer please follow along with Helen and Wilson from Discovering Newfoundland. They both move to Newfoundland after the pandemic … Continue reading Discovering Newfoundland →
- Happy TrailsHappy Trails – A Guide to the Boar Point Art Gallery along the Northern Point Trail The book that was released last spring that coincided with The CBC Land and … Continue reading Happy Trails →
- Heart’s ContentThis painting represents a small section of heart’s content out on a point about halfway around the harbour. I took the reference photo from the wharf and marina.
- Autumn BirchesThis is an abstract painting that represents how I sometimes see the trees in an exaggerated sunset. Also, I love birches and geese.
- Morning MooseI have often seen moose jumping up and tearing of through the trees early in the morning as I approached them by surprise. In most case I don’t know who got … Continue reading Morning Moose →
Join 425 other subscribers